1. When I read my journals from that period in my life, I mostly enjoyed listing what I ate that day. My blog would have been a non-funny, really bad version of Brigit Jones’ Diary. What I’m saying is I don’t think anyone would have bought the movie rights.
2. Drunk Blogging: I gotta be honest and say that many journal entries were written after a night out with quite a few Long Island Iced Teas creating havoc in my blood stream. A lot of really deep thoughts fizzled out mid-sentence. I can only imagine how shitty I would feel after realizing I’d hit “publish” in a blackout.
3. There would be virtually no talk about parenting which is…well sorta why people read my blog. On the other hand, no talk about parenting!
4. There probably would have been multiple instances of me writing “Talk to the hand.” And no, I probably wouldn’t have been being ironic.
5. The biggest story going when I was in my twenties was AIDS and AIDS is not as funny as you’d think to write about.
6. If you don’t like it when I do posts on American Idol you really would have hated my Star Search recaps
7. No husband bitching.
8. Due to my obsessive nature, all posts about my dating life would have started out “He STILL hasn’t called!”
9. I can’t think of a number nine due to all the partying I did in my 20′s.
10. You would have been subjected to pictures like THIS!
I don’t even know whose cat that is! Okay, so if you want more posts on this topic, hop on over to one of these blogs and see why you should be glad they didn’t blog in their 20′s. It’s a blog hop y’all!