ABOUT DON\'T GET DRUNK FRIDAY PRIVACY POLICY I LOVE IT! WATCH! CLASSES ARCHIVES CONTACT SUBSCRIBE

Toprol For Sale

Toprol For Sale, I believe that I'm an excellent mom. 150mg Toprol, I strive for excellence, put my damn back into excellence, Toprol ebay. 500mg Toprol, And when I fall short of excellence, I look hard at my weaknesses and attempt to improve, Toprol canada. Toprol overseas, That being said, one mom's brand of excellence is another mom's sub par slacker-ass, Toprol usa, 50mg Toprol, downright non-excellence. So it's all relative, 100mg Toprol.

Just today Matilda made me a little play-doh figure and when she handed it to me apparently I held it wrong and squashed it a teeny tiny hard to see way, Toprol For Sale. 20mg Toprol, She cried...a lot. When I couldn't understand why she was crying it escalated sobbing which escalated quickly into a tantrum, 30mg Toprol. Toprol japan, I told her to go to her room where she cried that I ruined her thing over and over.

I admit I felt extremely agitated, Toprol paypal. Toprol For Sale, I really wanted to yell at her to stop it because, come on. 200mg Toprol, What the hell had I done wrong. Why was she screaming so hard, 1000mg Toprol. Toprol craiglist, Is she possessed. Would it ever stop, Toprol mexico. But I was able to say to myself, "She's only four, Toprol For Sale. 40mg Toprol, She's probably tired. And hungry." It was 5:45 and I hadn't made her dinner yet, 750mg Toprol. Toprol uk, Also, yelling at her to stop yelling probably wouldn't have had a beneficial outcome to either party, 250mg Toprol. Toprol us, So I went to her room, sat on the edge of the bed and just said, Toprol coupon, Toprol india, "I don't understand why you are crying this hard over me accidentally squishing part of your play-doh." And she said, "Because you didn't apologize."

So I did, Toprol australia. Toprol For Sale, And she said, "It's okay." And she hugged me and it was done. 10mg Toprol, It's moments like that where I do think that I'm growing, that maybe I rule just a tiny bit. But then I get on the computer and tune them out while I check my email and I think, "hmm...maybe not so much on the ruling."

So even though I think I do an overall good job, and that I believe we all do an overall good job -after all, if you're reading my blog you must be somewhat interested in parenting -there are some things I do which would make many people roll their eyes. I will list a few for you now:

I've given Sadie ice cream for breakfast.
Sometimes I give in to whining.
A lot of emails asking for classroom volunteers go unanswered, Toprol For Sale.
I once let Matilda eat a peanut m&m that rolled out of a candy machine and onto the floor at the mall.
Elby gets to watch Dance Moms.
Sometimes Elby gets to play games on my computer in lieu of a bedtime story.
My kids don't bathe every day. Toprol For Sale, In fact, Matilda recently went so long without a bath I'm ashamed to say she smelled homeless.
The whole lot of them eat Happy Meals once in awhile. And by once in awhile I mean probably once a week.
I oftentimes don't make my kids clean up their toys because it's easier to do it myself than to stay on them about it.
I buy too many toys.

Okay, there you go, Toprol For Sale. Now. I want to do a blog post where I showcase some of your admissions. Can you please send me a picture of you with your kid(s) and a line or two of something you do that you know other moms wouldn't approve of.

When I get 20 I'll post them and give you the link. Thanks so much to all who are willing to participate!.

Similar posts: Buy Cafergot Over The Counter. Strattera For Sale. Discount Cafergot. Medrol ebay. 40mg Strattera. 1000mg Vermox.
Trackbacks from: Toprol For Sale. Toprol For Sale. Toprol For Sale. Toprol coupon. Toprol mexico. 20mg Toprol.

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on April 10, 2012 7:09 pmUncategorized12 comments

1. Felicia Franks said,

She eats chicken nuggets for breakfast and I never make her go back to her bed when she crawls into mine in the middle of the night.

Felicia Franks Reply:

It wont let me post out pic, let me know if you want it :)

April 10, 2012 @ 8:43 pm

2. anne cunningham said,

i loved every single bit of this post. i have my grand girls here with me this week (10, 9 and 7). this is my “second generation” delight of working from home and having kids around, and i’m sure i’d have some story to tell of how i cut corners, or make something not fun “seem like fun,” but right now i don’t even have the power to use capital letters, lol.

suffice it to say, again and again and again, i loved every word of this post! every.word!

p.s. i meant to get dinner on the table by 6 tonight, but it was more like 8:30–maybe that’s my “confession.”
    anne cunningham´s last blog post ..vinegar and brown paper

Arnebya @whatnowandwhy Reply:

That was my house last night, dinner after 8. It happens. All we can do is try to do better, I guess (whatever better is for OUR FAMILY)because honestly, I can’t judge anyone for ice cream for breakfast (it’s dairy!) just like no one should judge me for the amount of tv my 2 yr old watches or that he eats pizza for breakfast.

I’ll send a picture later today.
    Arnebya @whatnowandwhy´s last blog post ..Wordful Wednesday: Good Endings to Pretty Ungood Beginnings

April 10, 2012 @ 10:19 pm

3. Michelle said,

Sometimes I don’t even TRY to get my 2 year old to eat vegetables. There is no doubt in my mind she will refuse.

Also, “bath” for my 7 month old sometimes means I wipe her down and put baby oil on her skin. :)

Oh, and I let my 2 year old play w dog food bc it keeps her entertained for 30 minutes.

April 11, 2012 @ 4:27 am

4. Jennie said,

I love it. For your whole list I was like, “Me too! Me too! Me too!”. Great to see I am not alone!

Sometimes my daughter wants to go outside, but I encourage her to watch some TV or a DVD instead so I can stay inside and get some stuff done around the house.
    Jennie´s last blog post ..Update In Pictures (aka “I don’t have the time or brainpower to write a real post.”)

April 11, 2012 @ 6:49 am

5. Arnebya @whatnowandwhy said,

I’ve taken to letting my 2 yr old eat dinner while watching a movie on the computer. There’s supposed to be a no tv rule during the week (for my girls who are 11 and 8, it’s in effect). It’s just easier sometimes to not hear the whining. Yes, he likely knows the words to Toy Story 2, but he ate all the food on his plate, he’s happy, and he’s not crying, I’m not drinking. I’d call that a non-fail.

April 11, 2012 @ 7:00 am

6. Marta said,

well here’s the thing you already covered so much of what Iw as going to say. Happy Meals? Check. Lack of baths? Definitely check. Watching shows inappropriate for age? Check.

I’m trying to think of a new one… well I let my 5 year old eat his dinner and watch a movie downstairs so I can relax after work and watch TV upstairs. I think that’s a no no for many reasons!
    Marta´s last blog post ..Easter. Censored.

April 11, 2012 @ 2:57 pm

7. Jessica Ashley at Sassafrass said,

I’ve let my 7-year old listen to the inane morning radio show for four years. And I let him believe it is “news radio” and don’t even flinch when he brags to other people with “Guess what we heard on the news this morning?!” Likely, what he’s heard involves something about threesomes or other age-inappropriate stuff. But if I quickly change the channel, there are a barrage of questions — What’s a threesome? Why did you change it? What were they saying? Why is this channel better? Can you stop talking and turn up/on the news radio? And for the record, a threesome is a “party with three people.” Final admission? I am fine with him thinking that, too.

April 11, 2012 @ 4:48 pm

8. Kelly said,

We (my twin 3 year olds) just ate 75% of the puffy cheetos bag for dinner. Thats it, nothing else. And I sent them up to bed, and I think I forgot to wash their hands. I also just flat out refuse to play candyland and chutes and ladders, and conveniently Hi-ho Cherrio is hidden far far underneath the couch where it will never return.

April 13, 2012 @ 4:13 pm