Just Promotin’

Ever wondered what I sound like on a podcast? Yeah, me neither. But if you’re one of those people that like to listen to people talk about movies on the Internet then you should check this out. I basically have a lot of opinions about movies like Up In the Air (remember how I spoiled it for everyone?) and Precious (Oprah and I need to have a talk about why this ultimately didn’t work) while I long for a few hours when I can rewatch I Love You, Man (Yeah, much better than The Hangover). So here are the links to my friend Chris Mancini and my friend Graham Elwood’s fabulous podcast. If you go to the message boards (the second link) and say who should play me in a movie and why (I didn’t make this contest up -I’m narcissistic but not THAT narcissistic…okay, I probably am but I didn’t make this up) I will pick three winner and send you a signed copy of It’s Not Me, It’s You.

Comedy Film Nerds http://www.comedyfilmnerds.com/ (Listen to the Podcast)

(The message boards, it’s under CONTESTS)

(Buy My Book Bitches – I mean, IF you don’t win)

Also, Larry King Live was fairly hilarious -why didn’t any of you warn me that Larry is crazy as a top hat? And it will be airing this Friday the 12th. I’ll tell you more about it when I’ve had some sleep because weekends with twins are killer.

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on March 7, 2010 5:01 amUncategorized7 comments

1. mommy on the spot said,

Funnier than The Hangover? Guess I should check it out, along with the podcast. Can’t wait to see you on Larry King Live!

| March 7, 2010 @ 12:05 pm

2. Mommy, Esq. said,

Yes, weekends with twins are a killer. I try to take a short nap when they do. Inevitably one is way crankier than the other and you think – why can’t you be like the “other twin”. Terrible to compare but that’s life! Turns out Ned was a monster this weekend because of a double ear infection. That’s the sort of crap that happens on the weekend. I hope you managed to rest!
    .-= Mommy, Esq.´s last blog ..Parenting Emails Can Be Fun =-.

| March 7, 2010 @ 6:55 pm

3. rebecca said,

Glad you had a good time with Larry…….Can’t wait to watch the episode!!!! You are the best!
    .-= rebecca´s last blog ..Throwing Stuff At Writers =-.

| March 7, 2010 @ 8:17 pm

4. rebecca said,

I can’t figure out how to leave a message on that website……so even if it doesn’t qualify me to win a SIGNED copy of your book I think Jennifer Love-Hewitt should play you because she’s thin and you are thin……she has a really pretty smile and fabulous hair…..so do you.
    .-= rebecca´s last blog ..Throwing Stuff At Writers =-.

| March 7, 2010 @ 8:19 pm

5. Chris Mancini said,

Stef you were indeed most hilarious on the podcast. Thanks again for doing it! Rebecca, I see you did figure out how to leave a post on the message boards. Jennifer Love-Hewitt. Great start. Should be a great contest.

You do have to register to use the message boards which you can do from the message board page or the home page. Let the games begin!

| March 7, 2010 @ 9:15 pm

6. Natika said,

I told my husband just last night to remind me to watch LKL on thurs 11th because that’s what his web page said. Now I guess it’s the 12th?

| March 8, 2010 @ 9:42 pm

7. Kir said,

Personally I think you should play yourself..god knows you’re talented enough to do it and everytime I have seen you on a show, you amaze me with how funny you are. Even when you’re not really trying to be.

Sandy Bullock would be an obvious choice now..she’d do you proud!!!! But I think YOU should audition for your own part. :)

Love ya, hearing you on the weekends and twins, I needed a day in NYC to get over this weekend. :)

HUG