I’ve Moved

Hi everyone, the talented, friendly and lovely Karen Bodkin, redesigned my site which is now www.stefaniewildertaylor.com. My blog is still Baby On Bored but I’ve added lots of cool stuff (I think). Please add me to your feedburner like this http://feeds.feedburner.com/BabyOnBoredStef and I think that’s all for now. I have a kickass post coming your way for Don’t Get Drunk Fridays and I will probably post something new today or tomorrow besides this. If you play your cards right.

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on January 12, 2010 9:29 pmUncategorized11 comments

1. CRUSTY MOM-E said,

LOVE THE CHANGE (probably because had I had a girl, she would have been called Stephanie)

| January 12, 2010 @ 10:35 pm

2. annemarie said,

Wow! I’m jealous! I wanna cool new blog makeover with new buttons and all!!
    .-= annemarie´s last blog ..Week 2: Bells and Whistles Baby! =-.

| January 13, 2010 @ 12:02 am

3. rebecca said,

As long as I still hear from my most favoritiest author ever in the history of literature, then I’m good.
    .-= rebecca´s last blog ..It Might Not Have Been A Good Idea…. =-.

| January 13, 2010 @ 12:09 am

4. Karen Sugarpants Bodkin said,

Hey kids – we’re still tweaking things, so bear with me. :)
    .-= Karen Sugarpants Bodkin´s last blog .. =-.

| January 13, 2010 @ 1:01 am

5. Angry Julie Monday said,

You are too kewl.
    .-= Angry Julie Monday´s last blog ..Musical Beds =-.

| January 13, 2010 @ 4:21 am

6. Shannon Kieta said,

Woohoo! Steph! You go girl! It is way cool! I want one too! Waaahhhh! Isn’t that how the kids do it when they see something they want?

| January 13, 2010 @ 1:02 pm

7. Kir said,

FUN!!! :)

| January 13, 2010 @ 2:51 pm

8. Ellie said,

At first I was all like, “oh no! Change! I hate change!” But I love the new look. LOVE IT.
    .-= Ellie´s last blog ..Gorilla Training, 101 =-.

| January 13, 2010 @ 6:11 pm

9. Chris Mancini said,

Looks great. I love big buttons.

| January 13, 2010 @ 9:01 pm

10. Kendra said,

I love the new site! The layout is similar and yet all fancy and new-feeling. I’m just glad you’re still here and writing–and that my Reader wasn’t thrown off, because I would have been, and now I don’t have to do anything.
    .-= Kendra´s last blog ..Aunt Becky Asks, I Answer =-.

| January 14, 2010 @ 12:10 am

11. Mary Ellen aka @3knees said,

For what it’s worth, when I saw that you had moved…I made it a priority to make sure I had the new site listed on my fave list. I didn’t want to take the chance of missing out on your brilliance. Especially the Friday episodes.

| January 14, 2010 @ 8:13 pm