It’s National Husband Appreciation Day

Lately my house seems impossible to clean. I don’t know why this is. I guess it could be a number of things a) I have no energy so each chore seems insurmountable b) the babies wreak havoc on every room all day long c) see b. This morning I walked through the house picking up stray pairs of size four Dora underpants (that clearly don’t fit me anymore), a random coffee carafe, my Bed Buddy Microwave Heat-Pack which had been missing for three days, various art projects from Elby’s school, fake fruit, index cards and many many many many toys. So many freaking toys and I don’t know where they all come from or what to do with them. It’s like I buy one toy and it mulitiplies like Gremlins. Three days ago Matilda grabbed a jumbo box of Special K and dumped it all over the floor in the hallway. I eventually swept up as much as I could but there are still flakes in every room of the house, in the carpeting, in the babies’ cribs and on the counter tops. Last night I felt someting stabbing my calf in bed and when I reached down it was a piece of cereal. I give up. Mess, you win. Uncle. I am resigned to live in a pit until the twins are at least five since Elby is not a whole lot better. But on to the real reason for today’s post.

As opposed to most husbands, Jon is extremely helpful at cleaning up. Often times he’ll clean the kitchen without even being asked. Also, he is a wonderful father and an amazing lover.

(Help. I’m writing this post under duress. Jon is mad that I make it seem like I’m steering this parenting ship all alone and he wants his props in my blog. I tried to explain to him that it’s my damn blog, and despite his excellent parenting chops, his devotion to his family, his never ending patience and the heavy lifting he does in the earning department, I prefer to take all the credit. I tried to assure him that the compliments to him are all implied but he didn’t buy it. He threatened to discontinue supplying me with ice cream, take-out and help with my US Weekly jokes if I didn’t set the record straight)

Ahem…Another thing I love about Jon is that he’s extremely handsome but doesn’t going around acting all “Whoa, check out the pecs on this guy!” Okay actually he does but it doesn’t seem at all cocky the way he says it.

Are you still stuck on the fact that I used the word lover to describe Jon? When is the last time you used the word “lover” in a sentence? I’m betting it’s been awhile. But I like to throw a few surprises into my writing. Keeps it fresh.

If you’ve learned nothing else today, please leave with this morsal: My Dr. Oz is airing tomorrow, Thursday. Check your local listings. On the show with me was Mary, a gorgeous blonde mama who was brave enough to talk about her drinking as well. She is so relatable and brave plus she has quite a story. She brought me a necklace she designed herself and it is absolutely stunning. You can find her here.

Another thing to love about Jon? He takes almost all of these pictures I post. These last two and the picture of Elby swinging on my last post are HDR photos. This means that he takes them in a raw format, does a bunch of hooey to them which takes a long long time and has to do with layers and light and then ten hours later, voila! In other words, blah blah blah great pictures! Have I mentioned my husbands pecs?

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on October 21, 2009 10:27 pmUncategorized52 comments

1. J from Ireland said,

I have done fuck all today because I have been reading your blog. I have really got stuck in. You are a brilliant writer, very funny. I wish you well in quitting the booze. Your children are absolutely gorgeous. I have added you to my feed reader and look forward to reading more. Oh I just love when I find a new blog thats fantastic!!

| October 21, 2009 @ 11:11 pm

2. Kelsey said,

I will run to set the DVR right now. We live in a pit too, if it makes you feel any better – the cereal thing was so funny and,er, sounds exactly like something that would happen to me.

| October 21, 2009 @ 11:55 pm

3. Mommy on the Spot said,

I will DVR Dr. Oz tomorrow!

I, too, feel exhausted trying to keep up with the clutter! It's hard when you actually live in your house and not just visiting it after work like I did before kids.

| October 21, 2009 @ 11:55 pm

4. Corey said,

The #1 best solution to the cornflakes is getting a dog. It's best if you can get one that doesn't shed. And is small. Lesson #1 about dogs. Small dog=small poop, Big dog=big poop. The #1 worst thing about getting a dog: there will be poop. Which makes you wonder if the solution to the cornflake problem is worth it. Personally, I say yes, but, you are also listening to the lady with 6 kids and 3 dogs. And a husband, who is not-so-good in the cleaning up after himself department. But, I have the kids well trained, and they will do almost anything for a quarter. Two quarters, and they WILL do anything. Shit. I should write a parenting book.

| October 22, 2009 @ 12:13 am

5. Logical Libby said,

Did you ask him about the scrubs?

I think it's the time of year with housekeeping. It gets dark earlier and you can't really see the dirt, so you think it's clean. Then the early morning fall light comes in and BAM you realize you are living in a dump.

| October 22, 2009 @ 12:20 am

6. Lisa said,

I do HDR also! Because it's better than cleaning the house….

| October 22, 2009 @ 1:19 am

7. Denise Thomas said,

What I like best about Jon is his adorable Dora underpants.

| October 22, 2009 @ 1:22 am

8. Rita said,

I think maybe your writings getting even better since you quit drinking. I mean, it was great before but it's been fan-frigin-tastik lately.
    Cereal thing=my life

| October 22, 2009 @ 2:57 am

9. Edwards_Twins said,

I have 3yo twins too. Both boys. People like to think that I have it easy because twins spend all day playing with each other. Yes, they play together. It's adorable. They make up a new game (requiring all new toys) every five minutes. Which means TEN TIMES the mess. The toy I hate the most: marbles.

| October 22, 2009 @ 3:51 am

10. Stephanie Meade Gresham said,

Toys DO multiply like Gremlins. Ha!

And sometimes it's necessary to stroke the husband-ego. I mean, he certainly doesn't complain much when I write posts about his ball scratching and booger flicking. That's a good man right there. The good ones certainly do deserve more respect than any ol blog post can dole out.

Steph

| October 22, 2009 @ 10:09 am

11. Shannon said,

I have to challenge your hubby's good looks to mine! My hubby take's so much crapola from me and I DON"T drink!!! WTF!??? Just yesterday, the halloween decor fell off the mantel and I was so tired fucking with them, I threw them out the door! After I came back downsatirs from bathing Abbie, Dave had retrieved them and put them back on the mantel!! What a guy! Any other man would have said, "You crazy bitch!" Oh well, that's what dealing with two kiddo's all day does to ya! UUUNNNCCLLEE!!! You are sooo funny, can you move in with me and make my life brighter and funnier???PLLEEEZZZEE???? :(

| October 22, 2009 @ 12:15 pm

12. nikki said,

My condo is a mess as well. Someone mentioned getting a dog…good advice! Food stuff doesn't stay on the floor for more than a minute with our dog. (The only problem is her never-ending shedding)

| October 22, 2009 @ 1:00 pm

13. annie a said,

hello,

I'm coming out of my lurking state to express my compassion and understanding of your mess. gosh. you know what I told myself for the first 5 to 7 years of my parenting life?

people before things.

which means, playing with the kids, talking to them, reading to them always came before cleaning the house.

you can imagine how messy it was!
    I did the bare minimum in the cleaning department for the first few years of my children's lives. I cannot even admit how rarely I was vacuuming/washing the floor when my babies were crawling on it, it's so disgusting.

now my kids are 10 and 12, so I have more time to clean, but the house still gets neglected regularly for the benefit of the children.

Someone mentioned getting a dog for the mess – yes, but it does work only on edible messes, unless you get a Golden Retriever puppy and then the frickin thing eats anything. Anything is fair game, I'm learning that the hard way.
    With the added bonus of dog hair, muddy paws, leaves….
    so, personally, I wouldn't recommend a dog to reduce the mess. it will only increase it.

anyway, just give up on trying to control the mess. It's not worth your precious energy! just see it as a personal choice, it makes it less discouraging.

| October 22, 2009 @ 1:26 pm

14. Jon's sister said,

aiyiyiyi … mental image of my brother in Dora underpants … I'm scarred, scarred …..

| October 22, 2009 @ 1:39 pm

Love made me laugh out loud.

| October 22, 2009 @ 1:54 pm

Sorry, "LOVER" made me laugh out loud. Like the kind where you snort diet coke out your nose.

| October 22, 2009 @ 1:55 pm

I'm watching you on Dr. Oz and thinking, "wow this is something I wish my daughter-in-law could see. She could really relate." Then I ran across the "F" word used in your first paragraph! Wow, my prayer for you is that you could now that NO conversation is enhanced by using profanity. I'm sorry you think that it does. After all you've been through, you could help so many young moms. Its too bad you still have other vices holding you back….

| October 22, 2009 @ 2:12 pm

18. Jen @ After The Alter said,

I sent my mother in law to the dr oz show to see you since they wouldn't let me go cause I wasnt a mom yet…I look foward to watching!!!

| October 22, 2009 @ 2:44 pm

19. Kendra said,

Oh, the mess. Oh, Lord, the mess. We also have a dog, an enormous dumb black Lab. And he does clean the cereal off the floor, but he also regularly tried to clean it off the kids' plates.

My husband has higher standards of cleanliness than I do. Which can get frustrating. Here I am all day, trying to stop them from throwing everything they own onto the floor, and he comes home and wants to know why there is so much flour on the kitchen floor. "Because I tried to be a good mom and make cookies!" But, of course, he then takes out the broom and the mop; he doesn't just point it out and walk away.

I'm totally going to refer to my husband as my lover more often from now on. And possibly other people too, just to mix it up.

| October 22, 2009 @ 4:45 pm

20. Chris Mancini said,

I completely understand. Not only is our house a mess, we're remodeling the kitchen. It's like living in a pit with no bottom.

| October 22, 2009 @ 5:49 pm

21. KAM said,

Watched you on Dr.Oz over my lunch, you were great! My house is a perpetual mess (3 year olds like it that way), and my worst fear right now next year when I lose my dishwasher to college….can the dishes wait until she comes home for a visit?

| October 22, 2009 @ 7:16 pm

22. Rebecca said,

I just love that how despite the size difference the twins look exactly alike…….and when they aren't side by side in a photo, they look exactly the same size.

You guys are amazing. Nice short sleeves the twins are wearing. Must be wonderful and fabulous living in southern California.

Cause here in Missouri….the weather is rainy and cold and sucks. We just had a very heavy frost with below freezing temperatures….I think it was last week, but I'm scarred.

I need to watch Dr. Oz tomorrow!! Love ya!!!

| October 22, 2009 @ 7:39 pm

23. Rebecca said,

Now I'm kicking myself in the bottom because I just realized that tomorrow is actually TODAY (didn't catch your post yesterday!) and I missed Dr Oz.

Tears. True tears!

| October 22, 2009 @ 7:40 pm

24. Robin said,

mine were rice krispies all down the hallway and into every bedroom. I love stepping on those weeks later, and then having to sweep up even smaller crumbs than the initial damn tiny rice krispie. Argh.

| October 22, 2009 @ 7:57 pm

Just watched you on Dr.Oz. I have a 3 month old and she is my frist. I'm a young mom of 23 with a husband who's job is overdemanding being a law inforcement officer. Some days i think my job being a stay at home Mom is hard. Some of the things he has to deal with really suck.

Anyways, I really enjoyed listening to you and your experiences on Dr. Oz. Congrats to you on quitting the drinking. Your very real – I hate it when new Moms act as if everything is okay. Bullshit. I have had many days when I phoned my husband at work and told him to come home lights and sirens because i needed just 2 minutes to myself. No crying, no poop, no spit up.

My little girl had a nasty case of acid refulx not to mention colic. Shes grown out of the colic and were finally getting on a somewhat "normal" day to day schedule.. whatever normal is.

Anyways, after watching Dr. Oz and finding out about your blog I will keep tuned.

Thanks for posting!

| October 22, 2009 @ 8:09 pm

26. Robin said,

Just read the Anonymous comment about using the F word. Too fucking funny.

| October 22, 2009 @ 8:17 pm

27. Angie said,

I saw you on Dr Oz and thought I would check out whatelse you have to say since I am sooo addicted to blogs. You are saying, in most posts what I am truly feeling. I understand the mess just taking over and the feeling that giving up is the only other option. I can say I have found a new blog to follow and really connect with THanks

| October 22, 2009 @ 9:09 pm

28. Lynn from For Love or Funny said,

Hi! You were mentioned in People Magazine today, which is my main source of news. Wishing you well.

| October 22, 2009 @ 9:12 pm

29. Leah said,

Glad to see you on Dr. Oz today, tipped off by my Women For Sobriety message board. Not my type of show at all but a most vital topic! I'm glad that several people pointed out the fact that often women drink for different reasons than men. Therefore, a different kind of recovery program is in order. Check out Women For Sobriety and the New Life program, where we encourage our own and others' strengths. I drank at home too much, too often as a young mom of four 20-some years ago and it took a long time for me to get sober. Too shameful to admit in those days, as it is for many now. Your writing and appearance on TV will go a long way toward helping others come forward. Thanks and best wishes to you and your family!

| October 22, 2009 @ 9:50 pm

I just watched you on Dr. Oz and boy could I relate. I drank for many years and finally quit almost eight years ago. As much as I sometimes wanted a drink, nothing compares to being sober alert a d finally free of the obsession. Most people complain about having to pick their kids up late at night but I love the fact that Im now able to do it night or day. Keep it up. Its one day at a time .
    Life can be crappy some days but trust me its a lot easier to deal with things sober.
    best of luck pam

| October 22, 2009 @ 9:55 pm

Stephanie, I tivoed Dr. Oz today and just watched. You were really great. You have been an inspiration to me. I'm not ready to quit yet, but I am aware of every drop that goes into my mouth now and the effect it has on my life and those I love. I've been where you were when you quit and I don't want to be there again. I really love reading your blog and just think you are a really wonderful and strong and funny as hell woman. I wish I were half as funny and honest as you are. Love,
    Maryann

| October 23, 2009 @ 12:50 am

I just saw you on Dr. Oz. What a wonderful show. I can totally relate. I have always been a drinker. When I was working I had to take out clients so drinking was a big part of my job. Now that I stay at home my drinking has increased. When my husband travels, I find that I can polish off a bottle of vodka in one night. Recently I have been suffering from health problems. I have had several test, all of which have come up normal. I have known in the back of my mind that it is my drinking that is causing all of problems. I have not had a drink in three days and find that I am feeling better already. I have a clear mind and I have actually lost four pounds. I pray for you as well as all the other mothers that are wrestling with this problem. I hope that I have the strength to beat mine. Thank you for sharing as it really does inspire people to look inward and face problems head on. God Bless you and I wish you well.

| October 23, 2009 @ 1:50 am

Wow, thank you so much for your honesty on Dr. Oz. I felt like I was the one on that stage. I have been wondering lately if having a few glasses of wine every night is too much. I thought every one did it! Haven't had wine for 2 days.

| October 23, 2009 @ 4:34 am

34. Soni said,

I am a new mother to a 5 month old baby boy and I must say that my boyfriend and I looked forward to our time with dinner and drinks every night. We recently realized what our drinking was becoming and didnt like what we saw.
    Tonight I lost my tv remote. While wondering what I was missing on The Office I began watching Dr. Oz (a show I have never watched before) and your episode came on. Its like it was meant to be. I couldnt help but check out your blog after that and I just fell in love with it.
    I wish you and your family the best :)

| October 23, 2009 @ 4:53 am

35. Lil Mouse said,

I couldn't run the vacuum for over a month because of my surgery, and my husband finally did about 2 days ago, and then I ran it again yesterday. Talk about a mess. The baby could have eaten for a week off of the floor.

I saw the segment. It was interesting. I wonder how big the 'crisis' actually is? I saw a lot of new mothers on facebook talking about drinking and valium to get through it, and I've had, um, nothing. Not that a drink hasn't been tempting a time or fifty when you just can't figure out why the baby is screaming, but it seems like a very slippery slope to me. If I'd never had to drink to cope before, I probably shouldn't start now, right? I'm glad you got the topic out there, but I think there was a lot of 'men don't drink to cope' thing and that's pure BS. Made it seem like women can't handle life and men can, which we all know isn't true. Good segment, though.

| October 23, 2009 @ 10:00 am

36. The Anonymous Platypus said,

i am somewhat delurking to tell you that I love love love that this post includes how destroyed your house is, a plug for your tv appearance and a missive to the awesomeness of your husband written under duress. awesome! just awesome! thank you!

| October 23, 2009 @ 3:24 pm

37. Maria E. Lopez said,

I am watching you right Now. I'm not a mom yet, but it's never too early to learn and be prepare for anything that comes your way!! super great blog!! I love finding great blogs!

| October 23, 2009 @ 4:27 pm

38. Wishing 4 One said,

I hope we get Dr. Oz here, of course it would be a few days late or a week or more….I will find it online though if it doesn't come on here. I am so anxious to see if he stared at boobs like I know he does…you are brilliant, just love love love your writing.

| October 23, 2009 @ 5:17 pm

You just described my life with the mess but I have 3 boys, so I find diego underwear and toy cars instead. My 9 month old has a pretty good arm and tosses cheerios like you wouldn't believe. If we have rice for supper, forget it, especially since the 2 yr old is terrified of the vacuum. There's only so much I can do with a broom.

Great job on Dr. Oz!

| October 23, 2009 @ 6:08 pm

40. Rebecca said,

Black Hockey Jesus…..sometime around the BlogHer event, you mentioned something about Black Hockey Jesus…….I clicked on over to his site and laughed so hard I nearly woke my kids. Anyway, now the site says that I don't have permission to read his stuff. What can I do to be able to read his stuff?

| October 23, 2009 @ 8:45 pm

I "met" you on Dr. Oz yesterday and boy, did you strike a chord. As a working mother with 3 boys, each a year apart, I started years ago with a beer while cooking dinner to flush the stresses I had at work, relax and prepare for the night time job to come. After cooking, dishes, playtime, bills, cleaning, bathtime, storytime, bedtime… I would uncork a bottle of wine and sip on a glass while finishing up the work I left undone that afternoon before my long commute home. I would finally head up to bed about midnight after a few glasses of wine and lay in bed finally relaxed and content. Five am the process started all over again. That was 14 years ago. My boys have grown into teenagers and the stress from work and children and marriage has never died down. Neither has my drinking. No worse. No better. It's such a habit now… not sure where to start. Thanks for speaking up. I wish I could quit like you.

| October 23, 2009 @ 9:56 pm

I just saw you on Dr. Oz and thought you did a fantastic and brave job sharing your story. It's true that being a Mom is a tough job and you just don't get it until you are one. There is something to be said for desperately wanting to feel "normal" at the end of the day. Hell, I'd give anything to not feel so totally exhausted at the end of most days, that I could actually DO something else other than sit on the couch in front of the tv and zone out.

I'm just coming off a week of playing nurse to my two girls, 14 months and 2 1/2 years….They were both so ill that there has been little to no sleep at night. How I'm able to function during the day is beyond my comprehension. Then top it all off with the laundry piling up, the floors need cleaning, and my master bathroom is so dirty that my 2 year old felt it necessary to tell me so. Yikes!

I'm really glad I found your blog. I finally feel like I found a community of women I can relate to.

| October 24, 2009 @ 12:07 am

43. Sarah Jio said,

Love this post! Made me smile (and laugh), as all your posts do. Oh husbands. Mine is going golfing tomorrow. What is with golf??! xo

| October 24, 2009 @ 5:31 am

44. Shannon said,

See Steph? It's like you were meant to go throught the drinking process just to change lives!!! Except for the person who can't take the f-word! Oh well, she'll get over it! You can't be beautiful,skinny, smart, and NOT swear too! right? WTF? I have yet to watch the Dr.Oz show…Sorry! Very busy! I will watch it soon! I am sure you blew them away! You are the bomb, girl no matter what you are doing! Luv Ya! Shannon

| October 24, 2009 @ 11:57 am

45. Kirsten said,

Funny thing…in the last month, I have been cleaning out closets, drawers, disinfecting everything because for the last year I have been ignoring everything and just achieving my wonderful euphoria with my best friend, Mr. Vodka.

I just got the new People magazine yesterday. As I was moving it from the kitchen table to, well, the bathroom…dh loves to read it, I saw the spot on the cover about closet alcoholic moms. That is what brought me to your site. I, too am a closet mother alcoholic. Well, let me rephrase that, a RECOVERING closet alcoholic. I also am an over the top caretaker, controller, mixed in with a little OCD and social butterfly syndrom. I have a long story about the things that lead up to the PTSD that I decided to self medicate but will try to make it short.
    I ran into a guy that had raped me 20 years ago in college, at the mall…I had 20 years of surpressed feelings flood my system with everything negative that had happened in the last 20 years. He winked and licked his lips at me…I bought my first bottle about 20 minutes later. My drinking started at 2pm eventually working up to 8am in the morning to 11pm at night. That first day, it was just to take the edge off of that day…It then lasted for over a year. Eventually I drank to forget that I drank. I just had my 60 day sober birthday last week Sunday. In my 35 day "rehab retreat," I was properly diagnosed with a mood disorder – unspecified, resulting from a head on car collision 14 years ago, ironically by a drunk driver. He was killed. I survived.

My drinking stint started 14 months before I entered treatment in which case, I had lost everything, well, voluntarly gave it up for a bottle of vodka a day. My husband had filed for divorce, my kids were living with my ex-husband, who was a big drinker when we were married and was physically abusive on numerous occasions. He was never involved in their lives very much prior to this and he is now taking me to court to attempt to get primary custody. Attorneys think it's a long shot for him, but of course I still worry but it is nothing that I can control.

I wasn't even a big social drinker. When I started drinking to forget, it just became out of control. My husband is a detective and he had a thought at times, but most of the time i was "normal and functioning." The day before I entered rehab, I blew a .396 at our house in which he was floored that no one would be able to tell that I was drinking! That day, I was on the verge of suicide, I had planned on drinking myself to death. Wouldn't everyone be better without me? I thought so! My husband saved my life and with the help of my parents, got me into treatment. My husband and I are finding a whole new me…along with our marriage. There is still alot of work to be done, but so far so good. The kids are coming around pretty quick but there is a lot of trust to build up, but it is building blocks day by day. Stephanie, I fully believe in the 12-step program and go to meetings every day. If everyone (even the "normies") would work the steps, this world would be a very peaceful place! I started with the 90 in 90 because I had to at rehab, but now, I go because I look forward to meetings and want to go every day! There is not one day that I walk out of there without gaining something! I admire you for coming forth with your story. I know that I am not alone in this battle! Thanks for the inspiration… One day at a time..thanks for sharing and God Bless!

| October 24, 2009 @ 10:36 pm

46. The Aunt who knows how to text said,

I'd never seen the Dr. Oz show until the day you were on. It was so serendipitous that it literally stopped me in my tracks. I truly felt that a higher power meant for me to see you that day. You verbalized exactly why I look forward to my wine after a long day with my children – to feel grown up, to feel like I have some 'me' time, to calm me down and take the edge off. But your story really made me re-think my habit. I've never gotten pass-out drunk, but it's gone from the wanting to the needing. Hearing you talk about want vs. need made me feel both ashamed and embarrassed for myself. Who am I kidding? It's not normal to drink every single day! I'm not prepared to go cold turkey, but the days of a daily glass or two of wine are over. It will be a huge step forward for me to just have wine on the weekend or holidays. Thank you for sharing your story.

| October 25, 2009 @ 1:02 am

Two words for all of you, Roomba and Sccoba. I have twins, 4 dogs and two cats. Without my robots someone would have to move out, and I am betting it would be me. Seriously they work well enough for daily, and the bonus is they suck up the little parts, so you can throw them away and never step on them again.

| October 26, 2009 @ 2:32 am

I saw the show this weekend (DVR). My mother died from pancreatic cancer at age 57 due to drinking (said her cancer doctor). She came straight home from work, started drinking, and passed out in front of the TV in front of her children. Every night she peed all over herself, all over the furniture, would wake up and say horribe things to us and then pass out again. Once I was old enough to confront her about it, she'd hit me in the face and call me names. I'd go to school with fat lips or swollen eyes. My dad left us. When we have teacher conferences she'd show up drunk.
    Her drinking ruined her health, took her life early, her looks, her work, and affected her children's lives – probably to this day.
    Anyway, I wanted to pass this on as to what it's like to have an alcholic mother. Good Luck!!

| October 26, 2009 @ 6:10 pm

49. The Byrd's Nest said,

LOL! I totally LOVE it!! Your sense of humor is very entertaining. By the way if your husband is as great as your blog states then KEEP that one! Mine is wonderful but we are still in the negotiation process of the relationship! I never really realized that they have PMS as bad as we do. Sometimes I wonder which one of us is the female!

| October 28, 2009 @ 6:33 pm

50. Stella said,

Love your blogs, books, you got it all! So, when is Wife Appreciation Day? LOL!

| October 29, 2009 @ 10:32 pm

GIRL! I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I ENDED UP ON THIS WEB PAGE, BUT YOUR BLOGS ARE SO FUNNY, I CANT STOP READING. I'M SORRY FOR ANY PAIN YOU LIFE HAS DELT YOU, BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE GOT IT TOGETHER NOW!! BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, GOOD HUBBY, AND YOU SOUND LIKE AN AWESOME MOM! KEEP WRITTING! I'LL BE BACK.(IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW!!)

| November 2, 2009 @ 4:12 pm