See You Tomorrow!

Hello. This is your barely blogging friend Stefanie checking in before I leave for NYC. Naturally, my flight leaves in a couple of hours and I haven’t even packed yet because I DO NOT HAVE MY SHIT TOGETHER, PEOPLE. But you knew that.

Tomorrow night, Wednesday, I will be at the Tory Burch store event

and would love, love, love it if any of you showed up. Then on Thursday morning in the 9 o’clock hour, I will be on the Today Show -probably being inappropriate in some way. That’s just how I roll – inappropriate style!

Oh, by the way, big news. Apparently, and this could be a rumor, Michael Jackson died. It’s probably not true but if it is, that would be weird because I just saw him on TV yesterday and the day before that and the day before that – really like 24 hours a day. He was really making a come-back!

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on July 7, 2009 2:51 pmUncategorized47 comments

Have fun!

| July 7, 2009 @ 3:15 pm

2. Wendi said,

Stay out of Al's dressing room this time, OK?

| July 7, 2009 @ 3:30 pm

3. Marinka said,

I'm all ready for tomorrow! Can't wait. Maybe I'll go now and wait, to make sure that I get a good seat.

| July 7, 2009 @ 4:15 pm

4. Rebecca said,

About the Today show that's cool. I'll have to do my best to watch it!! You really need to come to St Peters (St. Louis area) and I'll come visit because you are awesome. I know, I know, the mid-west stinks compared to the west and east coast. Just in case we miss the today show, PLEASE post the you-tube link or whatever?!?!!!

| July 7, 2009 @ 4:20 pm

5. Aunt Becky said,

Shut up. Michael Jackson is NOT dead. I would know.

| July 7, 2009 @ 8:12 pm

6. Elisa said,

Noooo! I just found out about this, and I won't be able to make it because I have a stupid, stupid dentist's appointment :-(

And at the Tory Burch store! You are so fabulous, it's almost surreal. I'll just have to stalk you at BlogHer, I guess 😉

| July 7, 2009 @ 8:21 pm

7. Cheryl Lage said,

SOOO wish I could be there to salute your multi-layered successes in person….just read the excerpt on MommyTrack'd….wonderful. Have learned to expect nothing less.

Tell it like it is on Today, Sister. Safe travels and GodSpeed.

| July 7, 2009 @ 9:33 pm

8. Still Learning Life said,

I am so jealous. I wish i had a delorean and could fly myself on over there tomorrow, back the future style! I am sure tomorrow will rock!

| July 8, 2009 @ 12:59 am

9. Emily said,

PLEASE COME TO HOUSTON!!! If only more moms could see the humor in motherhood as you do…your sense of humor ROCKS!

| July 8, 2009 @ 3:36 am

10. Shannon said,

Knock em' dead Steph! I will be with you in Spirit! Hell, if you pay for a sitter for my two kiddo's; I'll go with you and do the " Strip down naked thing and get you to sign whatever!"…No? Oh, well, it was worth a trip away from home for a couple of days. Can't wait to hear how the snobs at NYC act! Bowl em over girl, if anyone can, it be you!

| July 8, 2009 @ 11:43 am

11. LuLu and Moxley's Mom said,

Is Tory Burch still dating Lance Armstrong? Please ask her.

| July 8, 2009 @ 1:06 pm

12. LuLu and Moxley's Mom said,

Because if so perhaps you shouldn't read that excerpt from your book that mentions Lance… God, I should be a publicist.

| July 8, 2009 @ 1:10 pm

13. Stephanie said,

good luck tomorrow, have fun! Funny about MJ…

| July 8, 2009 @ 6:06 pm

14. Stacie said,

Inappropriate style. I love it! You've got company.

| July 8, 2009 @ 7:35 pm

15. jbv said,

Just read your latest book. Very entertaining. Wish I could come to the book signing.

| July 8, 2009 @ 10:29 pm

16. Rebecca said,

MJ is alive & well & living in Vegas.

| July 9, 2009 @ 10:30 am

17. Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said,

I'm sitting here watching you on Today and based on that and what I'm reading here today I'm kinda hooked! Love the game show clip, BTW.

| July 9, 2009 @ 1:47 pm

18. rebecca said,

loved you on today !!! where did you get your shoes ? please tell

| July 9, 2009 @ 1:59 pm

19. GlammaGrandma said,

Just saw you and you inspired me! Loved that you won that car. I had a friend tell her son not to spend his $100 gift from grandma on a Bingo scratch off. He told her that he wanted to because he would win up to $5000. My friend thought it would be a good "lesson" for him to lose his money so she agreed. So her son bought 5 scratch offs. The first and second ones were nothing. The third one, he won $10. The fourth one, he won $100, and the last one he won $2000!!! Needless to say, her son never listened to anything else she said : – /

| July 9, 2009 @ 2:55 pm

20. Angie said,

Graceful. Hilarious. Beautiful. Genuine.

You did a great job on the Today Show. You did us proud!

| July 9, 2009 @ 3:29 pm

21. Rebecca said,

You looked fabulous on the Today Show! You sounded like you were the one running the show. Lets just refer to it as the Stefanie Wilder-Taylor Show. I loved the game show clip. I took a vacation to Hollywood once and thought I'd win something……Nothing is what I won. Oh well, at least I can say that I've been in the studio audience for the Price Is Right.

| July 9, 2009 @ 3:43 pm

You weren't able to say much on the Today Show. Seemed quite scripted. I imagine they do that to maintain control of content and direction of interview.

| July 9, 2009 @ 4:58 pm

23. Mila said,

Hi, I'm 23 years old in a week- and I hope to be as cool as a woman and mother as you are when I'm older. It's funny though, watching you on the TV, I knew there was something definitely different about you than most people featured on the Today show and I thought, maybe she's born in July? well, lo and behold I find out you are a "Cancer" (I am as well..) I hate to sound silly but astrology explains it all:) Happy belated or soon birthday! I'm a new fan.

Mila

| July 9, 2009 @ 5:59 pm

24. ?? said,

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????H???????????????????????????????????????TOP??????????

| September 24, 2009 @ 12:39 pm

25. ????? said,

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????full-of-hope@docomo.ne.jp

| September 25, 2009 @ 10:30 am

26. ??????? said,

| September 26, 2009 @ 9:46 am

27. ????????? said,

| September 28, 2009 @ 9:43 am

28. ???? said,

| September 30, 2009 @ 11:19 am

29. ????? said,

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????TOP??????????

| October 1, 2009 @ 9:07 am

30. ???? said,

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????miracle.memory@docomo.ne.jp

| October 2, 2009 @ 10:21 am

31. ????? said,

?????TV????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

| October 4, 2009 @ 9:46 am

32. ?? said,

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????SEX????????

| October 7, 2009 @ 11:17 am

33. ??? said,

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????apotheosis@docomo.ne.jp

| October 9, 2009 @ 10:50 am

34. ??????? said,

???????????????FREE SEX NET??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????18????????????????????????????????

| October 10, 2009 @ 9:33 am

35. ????? said,

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????haman????????????????

| October 11, 2009 @ 9:59 am

36. ?? said,

| October 13, 2009 @ 9:56 am

37. gree said,

???????????gree?????????????????????????????????????????????H????????????????????????????????????????????

| October 14, 2009 @ 10:00 am

38. ?¥?? said,

???????¥????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????TOP????????

| October 15, 2009 @ 10:33 am

39. ??? said,

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????una-cima@docomo.ne.jp

| October 16, 2009 @ 10:59 am

40. ????? said,

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????OK????????????????????????????

| October 22, 2009 @ 10:51 am

41. ???? said,

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????toward.the-future@docomo.ne.jp

| October 23, 2009 @ 7:55 am

42. ?? said,

????????????????????????????????????????????SEX?????????????????????????????????????????????????

| October 29, 2009 @ 10:51 am

43. ?? said,

????????????????????????????????????????…super-love.smile@docomo.ne.jp

| October 30, 2009 @ 12:21 pm

44. ???? said,

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

| November 1, 2009 @ 10:53 am

45. ???? said,

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

| November 2, 2009 @ 10:47 am

46. ?? said,

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

| November 3, 2009 @ 10:10 am