Anyone in LA?

Hello. My name is Stefanie and I have a new book out. It’s called It’s Not Me…oh come on, if you’re reading this, you know all about me and my new book because I’m a big old whore and have been talking about it for months. Well, if you live in LA and want a copy – signed! (which makes it more valuable on eBay) then come to Barnes and Noble in Encino on Ventura tomorrow (Wednesday the 15th) at 7:30. Seriously. Come. I know, I know, it’s so last minute and you can’t get a sitter – I’m bringing Elby! She loves book readings and enjoys laughing at inappropriate places so it kind of helps keep me on my toes. If your child comes too then she will have a friend!

Also, I will give you a dollar.

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on July 15, 2009 12:21 amUncategorized21 comments

1. Petunia Face said,

I wish I were in LA because I would love to come to your book signing. Is that worth a quarter maybe?

Seriously–any book signing slated for San Francisco?

| July 15, 2009 @ 1:00 am

2. Rebecca said,

Seriously…come to St. Peters, bring all your kids. It can be a playdate book signing. Please please please come to the mid-west?!!

| July 15, 2009 @ 1:32 am

3. deezee said,

wish I could be there because it was nice to meet you face to face at the last one, but can't pull off this Wednesday. here's to wishing you a large and happy crowd!

| July 15, 2009 @ 1:43 am

4. divamommy said,

I wish I lived closer, I would be there… Come to Nashville!

| July 15, 2009 @ 1:45 am

5. Gilsner said,

I would love a dollar… I mean, to meet you. How 'bout you come to Saskatchewan. Ya… you can Google it if you want. I'll wait.

Congrats on the latest book!

| July 15, 2009 @ 1:56 am

6. Angry Julie Monday said,

Would love to come stalk you…I mean meet you…we are in the OC..ugh and Angry Toddler has swim lessons..

| July 15, 2009 @ 2:23 am

7. merlotmom said,

I so wish I could be there but the husband is delayed a day coming back from business trip and returns tomorrow afternoon. I hate to choose him over you (truly a Sophie's choice) but I know from which side my bread is buttered. Good luck though. Sorry to miss it.

| July 15, 2009 @ 2:28 am

8. Stacy said,

I was excited for like a nanosecond until I realized that you meant your LA, as in Los Angeles, not my LA, as in Louisiana.

If you ever make it down south, I'm there girlie. I swear we're not all as redneck as the media makes us out to be (okay, so really we are, but hey, at least we're fun!).

| July 15, 2009 @ 3:33 am

9. Beth said,

Oh, I sooooo want to go! I live outside DC though (when are you coming here?)! I'll let my sister-in-law in LA know! She's a fan, too! =)

| July 15, 2009 @ 5:33 am

10. heather... said,

I still hold firm that it would lose value on ebay.

| July 15, 2009 @ 5:41 am

11. Rachel said,

Come to Houston, I'll visit you.

| July 15, 2009 @ 3:47 pm

12. Kristin said,

I would love to come but am too far away…if you are coming to the midwest let me know!

Also, I don't think you have pimped this book out very much at all on your site. Seriously. I'm excited to buy it!

| July 15, 2009 @ 4:09 pm

13. sarah said,

I'll be there. Will be leaving Ethan at home, though. I'm counting this as precious "me" time.

| July 15, 2009 @ 7:54 pm

14. Raquel said,

i've already bought the book but i'd buy another copy (of all of your books) if you'd come to Memphis. yes, i know you're incredibly likely to get murdered but come on…i have a little boy who would show Sadie a good time :)

| July 16, 2009 @ 12:27 am

15. Formerly Gracie said,

Wish we lived closer (I could use the dollar. hehe!) I hope the book signing went well.

Yes, please let us know if you'll be in San Francisco anytime soon. I'd love to come see you, too!

| July 16, 2009 @ 4:20 pm

16. Wishing 4 One said,

I wish I were there too, cause who cant use an extra buck these days. Amazon order to come to me next March… I know, long time. I have to wait until my mom comes to Cairo. (Mail SUCKS IT here so I cant have shipped!) Congrats on your new book!

| July 16, 2009 @ 9:24 pm

17. Kendra said,

The only reason I can think of to wish I was in LA!

I would bring my kids, who not only laugh at inappropriate times but have all kinds of disturbing insights to share. ("You have a butt. My mommy has a big butt." "Ezra, for the love of God!")

If you make it to Minneapolis (I know, no one ever does), I'll totally be there!

| July 17, 2009 @ 5:17 pm

18. WhisperingWriter said,

If I were in LA I'd be there.

As it is I'm stuck in Wyoming.

| July 18, 2009 @ 12:05 am

19. sweatpantsmom said,

You owe me a dollar.

| July 18, 2009 @ 1:57 am

20. Lee of MWOB said,

Dude. Can't you get a westside signing going? Hell, I'll host one at our place. I mean you're cool and all but getting over the Sepulveda pass for a 6:30 PM book signing? I'd rather just see you in Chicago. Where I will be too. I guess I gotta go to that cocktail party now… :-)

| July 18, 2009 @ 5:05 am

21. Piccinigirl said,

man, I am never in the right place at the right time…:)

but I own the book…and I LOOOOOOVE it!!!! (now can I send it for an autograph??) JK!!!!

| July 20, 2009 @ 1:29 pm