Reality Roadkill

I really like talking about reality tv, have I mentioned that in the last five minutes? Cause I really really do. The Housewives of NJ finale was pretty great and you all KNOW how much I love me some Bachelorette -which is why I recap it here. I’m just sayin’. All this not drinking has been leaving me with more time for writing which I haven’t been doing. I should. I’m going to. Really. But weekends are soooo long with three kids. Have I mentioned I have three kids in the last five minutes? I know! I can’t believe it either! Right now they are all three watching Jack’s Big Music Show in the other room while I quickly type this out. And now, I must go eat their cookies -at least, Sadie’s because you know she didn’t eat hers.

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on June 27, 2009 1:11 amUncategorized9 comments

1. flowers said,

Hobbies plays a key role for the people who really came to the earth for this purpose, one or the other day people around the world would be discussing about the people who have collected Many World Coins,monuments, old stamps, old notes who will be positioned in the world of Guinness records.

| June 27, 2009 @ 9:48 am

2. Strange Mamma said,

Perhaps re.d bu.ll as a replacement for alcohol may not have been the best plan. Maybe some nice chamomile tea?

| June 27, 2009 @ 10:10 am

3. Wendi said,

I wasn't drinking when I watched the NJ ladies, but I definitely felt hung-over an hour later.

| June 27, 2009 @ 1:28 pm

4. Kendra said,

I misread that sentence as: "Did I mention that I had three kids in the last five minutes?" And I thought, "Wow, she's been busy!"

My kids are: trying to break into the room where my husband is stripping a wood floor; digging in the tupperware drawer; and making a Transformer attack the globe. I will now go eat their cookies as well.

| June 27, 2009 @ 3:50 pm

5. Aunt Becky said,

You have kids? I didn't realize.

And pass that cookie here, bitch. I'll totes mow it. And then, the anal leakage will be grand.

| June 27, 2009 @ 8:43 pm

6. Angie said,

YO-

We are now blending Ella's food. I wrote about eating today. I think you can relate.

Hope Sadie is keeping more calories in than are coming out.

Keep breathing…

| June 29, 2009 @ 9:06 pm

7. Angie said,

What is it with 18 lbs??? Ella was 18 from 1-2 years old. Same damn weight for a year….of course, she got taller during that time, which only made her look completely emaciated. thank God for a big fat padded diaper!

does Sadie like popsicles? If so, I have a recipe I must send you for a 150 calorie popsicle. It's the bomb.

| June 30, 2009 @ 12:05 am

8. jaya said,

I like to visit your blog about online friends and searching girls and boys for fun. I have a social networking website and indian friends online community to get more friends to be reached our personal and official friendship.

Indian Friends Online Community

Social Network website

Make Money Online

| June 30, 2009 @ 11:16 am

9. jaya said,

I remember you blog oftenly on because of the content makes very nice to read. Also I got some of the social networking website and online friends community website to get more friends for fun and entertainment to reach right destination about online friends.

Indian Friends Online Community