Update

Okay, I’m feeling sad that I did not make it all the way through Idol last night. I have to go watch it so that I can at least comment on who gets kicked off. Jesus, I need to do my due diligence. I’m such a slacker. Thanks for all the support on the Today show thingy. Especially Catwoman whose naked devotion makes my heart sing. I will go watch now.

So who’s going to BlogHer??

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on March 11, 2009 10:07 pmUncategorized14 comments

1. Aunt Becky said,

I totally am. And we’re getting WASTED.

| March 11, 2009 @ 11:32 pm

2. Andria and Co. said,

I haven’t even thought about Blogher! I am focusing right now on being depressed about not attending the blog panels at SXSW.

| March 11, 2009 @ 11:35 pm

3. becky w. said,

I LOVE it when you talk about Idol and will leave 10 separate comments to prove it if need be so that you don’t stop writing about Idol just because you get the fewest comments when you do. I look forward to reading your post after the results!

Also – am going to BlogHer, although it is my first time ever and I am very kinda nervousy about it because I am not, like, any kind of real Blogger extraordinaire, just me and my little mommy blog over here.

| March 12, 2009 @ 12:02 am

Looking forward to what you have to say about Idol results show tonight. Great appearance on the Today Show, also!!

| March 12, 2009 @ 2:05 am

5. Count Mockula said,

I’m going to BlogHer!

| March 12, 2009 @ 2:15 am

6. Mommy Melee said,

Oh shit were you on today? I totally haven’t seen it. I’ve been twitterslacking and i usually count on my twitter stream to inform me if/when anything is happening.

I’m going to blogher.

| March 12, 2009 @ 3:19 am

7. Body by Twins said,

Don’t beat yourself up for needing sleep…we can wait.

| March 12, 2009 @ 4:00 am

8. LiteralDan said,

I only wish I was going to BlogHer, instead it looks like I’ll be huddled here at home just outside the city, straining to hear all the fun you guys are having.

| March 12, 2009 @ 4:29 am

9. Wicked Step Mom said,

I am not going to BlogHer this year. Maybe next year…

I am a little bummed about the no Idol update, but I can wait. I mean, I guess we have to wait since you are a big TV star now. 😉

| March 12, 2009 @ 11:28 am

10. Rachel said,

The only reason I’d travel all the way to Chi town is to meet you and play. Since you’re in LA and I’m in SD, if I wanna make that happen, I can figure out the way to run into you oh say at some dreaded valley locale. luv, R

| March 12, 2009 @ 5:10 pm

11. MereCat said,

I wish I was going to BlogHer. I don’t think it will ever happen for me. And about Idol last night, after you watch, tell us what you thought about Kanye. Sheesh. Incongruous.

| March 12, 2009 @ 6:32 pm

12. bridget said,

I’m a BlogHer virgin…and I can’t wait to go this year!

| March 12, 2009 @ 7:53 pm

13. ByJane said,

Sure am…see ya there–again.

| March 12, 2009 @ 8:49 pm

14. CaraBee said,

I’ll be there! I’m really excited, this is my first time!

| March 12, 2009 @ 10:10 pm