The Bachelor Finale Is Coming

So, maybe you’ve heard that I’m a little obsessed with The Bachelor this season – or more realistically, the supposed “drama” that has been promised like the second coming. But I, like a lot of people, found out what happens and it’s not all that dramatic. Messed up but not quite as shocking as some of the scenarios that I’ve personally come up with.

Does this mean I won’t watch it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I plan to stuff my face with about a million steamed dumplings, some garlic chicken and hot and sour soup and laugh my ass off.

Join me tomorrow when we break it on down.

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on March 2, 2009 5:07 pmUncategorized8 comments

1. Wicked Step Mom said,

I can just join you for the dumplings and garlic chicken?

| March 2, 2009 @ 6:09 pm

2. Amanda said,

Well, for all of the Bachelor seasons I’ve watched (more than I care to admit) (of course, one season is more than I care to admit), I have NEVER picked the right person. I really don’t care about either of these girls, but I think he’s going to choose Molly. Which means he’ll pick Melissa. Guaranteed.

| March 2, 2009 @ 8:16 pm

3. Summer said,

I saw the spoilers too, and I just have to say Jason deserved being dumped by DeAnna.

He is such a loser.

We are so NOT friends anymore.

| March 2, 2009 @ 8:39 pm

But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give us your [dire] prediction of the winner of the next 3-month engagement!

| March 2, 2009 @ 9:24 pm

5. E said,

I am so embarrassed about how excited I am for tonight. Pizza and wings is the takeout of choice for us. Please let DeAHHHNA do something really dumb/awesome/spectacular.

| March 3, 2009 @ 3:12 am

Molly…aka Sloppy Seconds…is going to go down in flames right along with Melissa folks…just give it time.

It’s been 6 weeks since this entire scenario was taped and I’d bet within the next couple of months he’ll be single again.

Hell…maybe he’ll decide DeAnna is his true love.

What a twit.

| March 3, 2009 @ 4:06 am

7. E said,

Clearly all this Bachelor-watching has addled my brain. I missed that you’re spoiled. Bummer that Deanna doesn’t bring too much drama.

| March 3, 2009 @ 4:09 am

8. Beth said,

Can’t wait to read your recap! I, for one, am not embarassed to say that I have never missed a season! Love it! Pure guilty pleasure!!! :)

| March 4, 2009 @ 4:23 am