As Promised, Botox After Pics

Let’s get this out of the way first – bye Michael Sarver. See you on tour -well I won’t but millions of tweens will. You seem like a decent guy although I have a gut feeling you vote pretty far to the right.

Okay, so I may need a little touch up but the Tox lady says if I wait one more week she can see what’s up and attack anything she missed (which I hope would include the bags under my eyes but that may be permanent – thanks colicky twins!). Listen, trust me when I tell you that my forehead looks great. It’s a little hard to see the dif in these pics but you get the idea. I couldn’t be happier. This shit is like a miracle drug. I can see myself getting addicted. But, then again, I have an addictive personality so that’s not saying a lot.

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on March 27, 2009 9:20 pmUncategorized14 comments

1. Backpacking Dad said,

In the first picture you look like you are thinking “Yeah, I know what’s up. I’m not telling you, but I know. It’s pretty awesome.”

In the second picture you look like you are thinking “Doood!! Check out what is UP! Fuck, is that a bird, seriously, sitting on my finger and singing?”

| March 27, 2009 @ 9:35 pm

Are you happy with the results?

Will you continue to get botox treatments?

| March 27, 2009 @ 10:22 pm

3. CP said,

Where do I sign up? You look so good!

| March 27, 2009 @ 10:53 pm

4. Amanda said,

nice!

| March 27, 2009 @ 11:07 pm

5. Ramblin' Red said,

Lookin’ good!!!

Not only can I tell a difference in your skin, but you look SO PLEASED in the bottom photo that it must have worked for you :)

| March 27, 2009 @ 11:12 pm

6. Suzy said,

Botox is the shit. After you make a couple of appts they start watering down and you have to switch and I got tired of constantly looking for someone who wouldnt fuck with my forehead.

| March 28, 2009 @ 12:10 am

7. Andria and Co. said,

You look great in the before pic, but the after is great! I need botox for my ass… yes, there are wrinkles there.

| March 28, 2009 @ 1:33 am

8. Petunia Face said,

You look smashing! And not at all surprised. If you do this again (botox + pics), can you do before/after photos of you making certain faces? Frowning, happy, surprised, pissed off. Enquiring minds want to know. Because if I ever have the $$$ to do it, I’m game.

| March 28, 2009 @ 5:31 am

9. Beth said,

You look beautiful, darling! In both pics! :)

Did you kids notice any difference? I just chopped off six inches of hair and my kiddo had no clue.

| March 28, 2009 @ 5:35 am

10. Corey said,

I think you look beautiful in both pictures. I would be curious to have seen what your face looked like before and after slack, without expression… I actually love when someone smiles and has laugh lines.. to me it’s a sign that that laugh big and often..

Good for you for doing something that makes you feel good about yourself!

| March 28, 2009 @ 10:45 am

11. Angry Julie Monday said,

Lookin’ good mama!

| March 28, 2009 @ 3:20 pm

12. heather... said,

you just straight-up posted a picture of Elby. Cheater.

| March 28, 2009 @ 8:30 pm

13. Catwoman said,

I’m just glad to see Botox can be done properly. You don’t look like you have facial paralysis. Awesome! I’m totally following in your footsteps really soon. When the economy gets better and my job is assured that is.

Because I don’t think my hubby will let me give up grocery shopping money to get botox, the insensitive bastard.

| March 28, 2009 @ 8:48 pm

14. Summer said,

My goodness! Look at those results! Are you even old enough for botox without parental consent? Because you look younger than 18!

| March 28, 2009 @ 10:43 pm