American Idol is Not My Friend

So Michael Sarver was correctly in the bottom three but then, oh my God, my favorite (and I’m assuming yours because I’m codependant that way) Allison was picked for the “possibly saying by by.” That was insane. But then to add to the insanity like Paula taking adding a new drug to the mix, Alexis was also sent to the dunce chair.

And then after an ENORMOUS amount of stupid filler that I fast forwarded through…Alexis is thrown back to civilization.

Whaaaa? That was ridiculous. I could see any other contestant being kicked off besides Alexis (and Allison and Danny). And I can’t believe that Simon didn’t save her. I am so not having his baby now. Who will go next week Danny Gokey? Cool. Maybe Noop Dawg will be our new American Idol. I’m definitely rushing out to burn his CD!

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on March 19, 2009 3:10 pmUncategorized8 comments

1. Mommy Melee said,

FUCK. Alexis went home?!?!

WHO WILL I HAVE BONERS OVER NOW?

God I’m pissed.

| March 19, 2009 @ 4:47 pm

2. The Freaking SugarPlum Fairy said,

So much for this years “it’s rigged” consipiracy theory, since the final four this year was “supposed to be”. Danny, Adam, Lil and Alexis.

Whoops.

| March 19, 2009 @ 5:01 pm

i’m from memphis, tn (where alexis grace and lil rounds are from) and there was a definite uproar from the entire city when Alexis got sent home. American Idol just lost 1 million viewers.

| March 19, 2009 @ 5:03 pm

idk…she was kinda boring to me. great voice, but blah
    really liked the randy travis, carrie underwood thing tho

| March 19, 2009 @ 5:12 pm

5. Ramblin' Red said,

I was upset over this too. She’s good, and I thought she did way better the 2nd time around with Jolene (She “dirtied it up” over the first one) – enough to have gotten the save. Who the eff are they saving that card for is what I want to know.

I do not like Megan. She’s quirky and pretty and she could have a niche, but I HATE her hip sashay and that she ALWAYS sounds the same.

| March 20, 2009 @ 2:47 pm

6. MereCat said,

I can’t believe the idiots that voted Alexis off! Who the hell do they think is so great that they could vote off one of the best ones?

| March 20, 2009 @ 6:23 pm

7. help4newmoms said,

Right? Kick off Alexis? I’m with you, sister. Whose lipgloss ideas am I going to steal now?

| March 20, 2009 @ 9:19 pm

8. Wishing 4 One said,

Im am sooo with you, I could NOT believe it! Watch next week it’ll be Adam, then it is OVER for Idol!

| March 23, 2009 @ 7:50 pm