Don’t Look Behind You

Sometimes I read WWTDD – What Would Tyler Durdan Do which is this hilarious gossip website written all snarky and making fun of the people I love to make fun of; Lindsay, Brit Brit, Madonna, Amy Winehouse…you know, anyone who’s a hot mess. So yesterday I’m reading it and there’s this picture of Elisha Cuthbert frolicking on the beach with her boyfriend. She was caught from behind walking into the water and her ass is pretty big and cottage cheesy. The writer of the site made some hilarious comments on the state of her rear end which made me laugh so hard I almost dropped the ice cream sandwich I was eating, until I realized, “shit, her butt makes mine look like a huge bowl of Jell-O with fruit added!” Then I stopped laughing – cause that is so not funny.

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on May 9, 2008 9:55 pmUncategorized8 comments

1. MsPrufrock said,

I love WWTDD. He makes innumerable grammatical errors, but he is hilarious. He’s so horrendously cruel when it comes to women, but god help me, some of it is soooo funny.

| May 10, 2008 @ 9:06 am

2. iheartchocolate said,

I had never seen that site before…that is, until today…

I guess, famous women, or women who make eleven kagillion dollars a year are just expected to be perfect-’cause they can afford the tummy-tucks and butt lifts that we only dream about.

| May 10, 2008 @ 12:25 pm

3. LunaNik said,

Funny! I do the same thing. I laugh and criticize until I look in the mirror and spy my very own muffin top peeking out over my jeans. Then I shut up. Quickly.

| May 10, 2008 @ 2:37 pm

4. Backpacking Dad said,

plus her boyfriend is Dion Phaneuf, a superstar hockey player with the Calgary Flames who, when his team was knocked out of the playoffs a couple of weeks ago, declined to join Team Canada at the World Championships because he just wanted to “take some time off and relax”.

With Elisha Cuthbert. On a beach.

I never get to relax like that, no matter how many times I turn down Team Canada.

| May 10, 2008 @ 3:28 pm

5. just4ofus said,

That was my first time on his website.. hilarious.
    I think I might have more dimples…

what was worse.. were the photos above of Amy Winehouse getting arrested..
    she was in that skimpy bikini bottom or panties..whatever.
    SHE NASTY.
    REALLY NASTY.
    I am glad my ass doesn’t look like that…
    i much prefer a few dimples.

| May 10, 2008 @ 5:41 pm

6. RhoRho said,

Happy Mommy’s Day (not mommy bloggers day, just Mommies period!:) Another excuse to drink champagne for me. right?

| May 11, 2008 @ 6:44 pm

7. gmcountrymama said,

Sadly, I know what you mean.

| May 11, 2008 @ 7:31 pm

8. me. said,

Oh man, I didn’t think she looked all that bad, aside from that hideous bathing suit/bra and panty set.

| May 12, 2008 @ 1:20 pm