I’ve been tagged by Letters To The Babies That Lived I really like her blog. But, shit, I like people who swear in general so it makes sense. So here’s her demands.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
Things that people probably wouldn’t give a shit about but I’ll share them anyway…
1. I don’t like massages. I may be the only person on the planet but I just don’t like people I don’t know rubbing my body. I don’t find it relaxing in the least and I spend too much time worrying that they’re bored. So I’ve never had a professional massage and probably never will.
2. I may be the only woman I know who doesn’t give a shit about shoes. And yet, I’m obsessed with lipgloss.
3. I’ve been fired from probably at least 10 waitressing jobs. Not because I wasn’t a good waitress but because I was “mouthy” “opinionated” “obstinant” “not a team player” – subsequently, those traits ended up helping me be a better writer.
4. I didn’t have a real boyfriend until I was 27 years old.
5. I once broke up with a guy for using the word “yummy.” No grown man should ever utter that word.
6. Any movie that is loved for the cinematography is going to be completely boring to me. I don’t like most movies that take place before cars were invented.