All Is Still Good

Not too much to report. Just laying on the couch at home which is a hundred times preferable to laying in the hospital with unflossed teeth and an unwashed bra. Crazy I know. Plus, you really only need to eat baked cod that tastes extremely similar to a sea sponge just the once to know you don’t want to sample it again. So, tomorrow I binge on Gelson’s turkey dinner with my awesome brother and sister-in-law plus a small assortment of friends and then head back to the hospital on Friday to see what’s what. I’m supposed to be prepared to check back into the hospital then but if all is still okay, I go back home for the weekend. Then next week it’s baby time. B-day. In the meantime…I’m watching a WE show about phone sex operators.

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on November 22, 2007 4:51 amUncategorized5 comments

1. Rattling The Kettle said,

Happy Thanksgiving, and continued good luck! One question, though: if all is still well next week, why not keep ’em “in there” a while longer while checking the progress every day or so? Is there something magical about next Monday?

| November 22, 2007 @ 3:44 pm

2. gmcountrymama said,

Happy Turkey Day! Glad you and the babes are well.
    Remember when I got fired from being a phone sex operater? Actually I think I did it for one afternoon and they decided not to hire me.

| November 22, 2007 @ 4:31 pm

3. Laural Dawn said,

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    I’m glad to hear you are doing well.
    And, I agree – your own couch or bed is much nicer than a hospital bed any day.

| November 23, 2007 @ 12:24 am

4. Becky said,

Glad to hear that you’re home and feeling better. Hospitals are the last place for sick people, eh?

Enjoy the couch and the food!

| November 23, 2007 @ 1:17 am

5. Jessica @ A Bushel and a Peck said,

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck. I’m sending good thoughts for you and your babies, and all your family.

| November 23, 2007 @ 7:42 pm