Top 10 Advantages To Paris Being Back In The Bighouse

TOP 10 ADVANTAGES TO PARIS BEING BACK IN THE BIG HOUSE!
10. More quality time with her favorite person: Paris!
9. Finally able to really sit down and get through that advanced Dr. Seuss novel she’s been trying to read.
8. Lots more time to really perfect her smoking.
7. Learning to make a shiv out of a plastic fork and an old empty bic pen could come in handy during her next altercation with Lindsay Lohan.
6. She’ll actually have something to put on a resume! Prison Inmate!
5. An hour of physical activity a day is more than she’s probably had in years!
4. Providing inspiration for her follow up CD: Dance Party at Club Fed!
3. Gray is the new Black!
2. Just the right amount of time for that pesky yeast infection to actually clear up for good.
1. IT MAKES ME LAUGH!

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on June 11, 2007 8:51 pmUncategorized7 comments

1. Jane is Dating said,

dude did you see the pics of her crying?!?! Not to be mean but I was like…finally! She sees and realizes how life is for some people – she needs to get over it, do her time, shut up and learn from it

| June 11, 2007 @ 10:25 pm

2. gmcountrymama said,

You are so funny! Dance party club fed, and the yeast infection? Too much!

| June 11, 2007 @ 11:46 pm

3. momomax said,

you are cracking me UP.

quit it.

| June 12, 2007 @ 2:06 pm

4. Julie said,

I’d love to know what her extensions are looking like these days. I heard that she told Barbara Walters her face was dry – apparently they don’t give you face cream in jail. Poor Paris!

| June 12, 2007 @ 6:10 pm

5. Catwoman said,

Apparently she was upset that they took all the books and other crap she wanted to bring to jail.

Because jail? Is totally not like some spa resort. Which really freaking blows. Because how is one supposed to feel crappy for driving drunk with a dry face, anxiety attacks and no Dr. Seuss books to read.

And are you sure that it’s a yeast infection and not Herpes? Because rumor on the street is that she’s totally got the Herp love bug.

And yeah, I giggled very, very hard when I found out she cried out for her mommy in court and saw the pics of her tear-streaked face in the back of the cop car.

Because I’m a heartless bitch like that.

| June 12, 2007 @ 6:26 pm

6. Woman Lost said,

ok, I am still gleefully laughing inside that she is back in jail.

| June 12, 2007 @ 10:30 pm

7. L.A. Daddy said,

If only ONLY we didn’t have to see non-stop coverage on EVERY news channel!

Ack!

I’m so moving to Europe one of these years…

| June 12, 2007 @ 11:10 pm