Replica Louis Vuitton Bags

Do you ever start blogging and wonder what title you’ll give your post? Sometimes nothing comes to mind because you have no idea what you’ll write about you just know you haven’t blogged in a fortnight (I intend to single-handedly bring back the term fortnight). A lot of times when I write, I find that the title is the hardest part. Here’s what I’m going to do: I’ll write this entry and then you give me a suggestion for a title and I’ll choose one. Objectivity helps in these instances. Maybe someone could write a book called “what to name your blog post.” Maybe the person who wrote the book about blogging, something about “don’t write about what you had for lunch” has a chapter in her book about that. Hmm…let me add that to my Amazon wish list right away. Right after I finish eating my Lean Pocket. And polishing my toenails. Of course by then the child will be awake, my babysitter will be gone and I’ll be knee deep in a glass of Pinot Grigio so I may forget.

Speaking of drinking, I wish I wasn’t still getting over a cold last night because having a little buzz would’ve seriously enhanced my viewing of The Bachelor: Rome. “Prince” Lorenzo Borghese finally chose his princess. And we were all reminded about forty times a segment between ad breaks, that the final two ladies were indeed living out a “fairy tale.” This show is offensive on so many levels. The biggest level being its blandness factor. Someone needs to tell the producers to stop scripting every line. It all sounds like the girls are reading their comments off of a teleprompter. Also, if you’re going to have it come down to two blondes who look like they got drunk and forgot which sorority they were rushing, make them wear name tags. I had no idea that Sadie and Jennifer (wow, you never see someone named Jennifer on The Bachelor) were two different people until about an hour into the finale. Finally, could the prize, the main catch, the fucking PRINCE have needed CPR any more? The guy had no personality at all. I’ve got to hope that he was edited to be the most insipid man in Italy. Is this what people think we want? I like to hate on reality shows as much as anyone but give me someone to root for please!

What is there to watch, besides The Office. I love The Office but am I supposed to want Jim to get back together with Pam cause brunette hottie is pretty feisty too. I wouldn’t mind if they got together. I mean, they’re no Ross and Rachel but…

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on November 28, 2006 10:36 pmUncategorized28 comments

No great ideas for the name of this post … but I had to comment because I had to give up on the Bachelor shows after seeing one season (who can remember which one?) and knowing exactly what was going to happen next. It got excrutiating … plus there was so much other “bad tv” out there for me to waste time with!

The Office is one of my favorite shows, but I just told my friend that the Office writers are going with the “Rachel/Ross” route for Jim and Pam. We’ll see how that plays out ….

Good luck finding a name. If I get inspired, I’ll be back!

| November 28, 2006 @ 11:49 pm

2. dana said,

Titles are my downfall. I just don’t feel creative enough when it comes to titles!

| November 29, 2006 @ 2:09 am

3. Binkytown said,

I think you should call it “I love Jim” and leave it at that. I know I do. PS: Pam/Jim storyline: Yawn.

| November 29, 2006 @ 3:11 am

4. Suzy said,

How is it possible that you’re not all over Ugly Betty? It’s the only reason I’m going to make it through the holidays.

| November 29, 2006 @ 3:32 am

5. Tuesday Girl said,

I LOVE the office, and LOST, Grey’s and the Rreal World.

| November 29, 2006 @ 3:36 pm

6. Cory said,

Everytime the Bachelor is on, I ‘intend’ not to watch it, but somehow the train wreck just sucks me in. I hear ya with the no-personality bit. Prince Lorenzo is a bit dull…but omgod, did you see the next Bachelor???? I’m sure I’ll ‘intend’ not to watch it again, but he was pretty yummy…

| November 29, 2006 @ 7:31 pm

7. Neil said,

“Bringing Back the Fortnight”

| November 29, 2006 @ 7:39 pm

8. Stefanie said,

I like it, Neil. Consider it done.

| November 29, 2006 @ 7:44 pm

9. Her Bad Mother said,

I’m all with ya on bringing back ‘fortnight’… maybe incorporate that into the title?

| November 29, 2006 @ 7:51 pm

10. surcie said,

The phoney princely dude’s just miserable because his involvement in that show was a colossal waste of his time. After all that, he ended up with ZIP.

I’m with you on The Office.

| November 29, 2006 @ 10:07 pm

11. gmcountrymama said,

‘I like Pinot Grigio’. Short and straight to the point, could be the title of all MY blogs.

| November 30, 2006 @ 12:25 am

12. Mom101 said,

I like the suggestion above: “Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags.”

It has a good ring to it, and it will attract lots of googlers. Especially those from Chinatown.

| November 30, 2006 @ 12:39 am

13. Haley-O said,

I want Pam and Jim to get together. they are the Ross and Rachel of The Office. I like this new girl, but she doesn’t have the same chemistry with Jim as Pam does.

Other than the office, HEROES! You must watch HEROES…. It’s fantastic.

And, yes, titles are tough for me. Always. I like the title you chose. :)

| November 30, 2006 @ 1:14 am

14. Taira said,

maybe you should call it:

Bastards who make television and the boring crap they put on.

If you really want to watch something cool then you should watch Firefly. Granted it was one of those brilliant but cancelled shows of 2003 but its awesome. Got butt kicking, hot guys, cool dialogue, hot guys, great storyline, and did i mention hot guys…theres only 14 episodes but its totally worth it. damn the networks!

| November 30, 2006 @ 2:16 am

15. Haley-O said,

Oh, and Ugly Betty!!!

| November 30, 2006 @ 2:22 am

16. MrsFortune said,

Title for the post?

The Blogger: Home

P-A-M Pam! or K-A-R-E-N … I don’t know, I’m so freaking confused.

Personally I’m all about Pam. Karen is all hot and stuff but she’s just too … underhanded. That whole pretending to drink so Jim would get wasted so she could take him home and get her snotty little paws on him made me think, meh, not so much.

| November 30, 2006 @ 3:06 am

17. lildb said,

I want to hate myself for feeling the sneakingest suspicion of being okay with Jim hooking up with Karen.

and, after thinking about it, I officially want to vomit on myself. because I’m totally okay with those two hooking it up.

it’s damn fine tv.

| December 1, 2006 @ 4:14 am

18. BoringTales said,

Jim and Pam, no one else. :) That is all…

| December 1, 2006 @ 10:19 pm

Hi people
    I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ….

| December 3, 2006 @ 12:36 pm

20. Sara said,

Today I wrote a new blog post. It took maybe a half hour to write the post and another three hours to think of a title. And it’s not even a GOOD title.

| December 3, 2006 @ 4:57 pm

Hello. Good day
    Who listens to what music?
    I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

| December 4, 2006 @ 7:13 am

22. Lena said,

OMG – he was SUCH a moron. I absolutely LOVED “There’s another girl here and I’d rather be with her.”

Niiiiice.

Run, Sadie. Don’t walk.

| December 4, 2006 @ 7:27 am

23. scribbit said,

I think “reality t.v.” is a scam, I bet the whole thing is more scripted than we’d ever guess. But it’s just a theory. :) I know, I’m silly.

| December 5, 2006 @ 11:28 pm

24. mad muthas said,

knee deep in pinot grigio! what a lovely thought

| December 6, 2006 @ 10:57 pm

25. gingajoy said,

i luurve reality t.v. but husband would just about shit if I insisted on The Bach.

Battlestar Galactica. Frday nghts. Sci Fi. The best g.d. show out there, tops (and no, I do not own a mac and a “geek” t-shirt)

| December 8, 2006 @ 9:19 pm

26. mad muthas said,

well, considering that started out as a bit of a random post, it ended up pretty damn good.
    tell me, are you referring to the uk office or the us one? do you even get the uk version there?

| December 10, 2006 @ 10:49 pm

27. Bridgermama said,

I to wasted an evening watching this disgusting finale, oh and you forgot to mention that there was absolutely no chemistry between the duck-faced prince and squeaky blonde number 2. I believe that my beloved husband may be right, I am losing brain cells by watching such programs.

| December 11, 2006 @ 10:06 pm

Really good stuff on LV. I also like to have louis vuitton bag because this brand offers a unique style and attractive designs within my pocket amount.

| January 6, 2008 @ 7:21 am