HELP WANTED

Hey Chickadees,

Can you help a sista out? I’m looking for a few good bloggers who would want to blog for free on a website called www.hotmomsclub.com. It’s a very cool site which is about to get even cooler because I will be editing it. And we all know how cool I am. Okay, how cool I think I am. Anyway, contact me if it’s something you’d be interested in and I will get back to you. Also, we’re going to need articles, tips, movie reviewers etc. Yes, I know there’s no money but it’s a website that already has over a million hits a month so your shit will get out to the masses.

Let me know.

In other news, it’s Feel Thursdays on ABC so I must go imbibe in few cocktails and lay prone on my couch for a few thousand hours.

Peace OUT!

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on October 20, 2006 3:35 amUncategorized33 comments

1. Wendy said,

So? Did you watch Grey’s???? What did you think?

| October 20, 2006 @ 3:44 am

2. Housewife said,

Stef, I would be in on HotMoms. I swore I was taking a break from I’m Not Crazy…. because too many family members were dissecting my posts, but I’d jump back in. I’m a whore, what can I say? Denise

| October 20, 2006 @ 10:41 am

3. Binkytown said,

I’m in. I’ll do anything to call myself a hot mom. Email me and let me know the whats what.

| October 20, 2006 @ 1:53 pm

4. Andrea said,

Don’t know that I qualify as a hot mom (in fact, I’m pretty sure I don’t) but I’m interested in finding out more. Could you email me with more info? littlebalddoctors@charter.net

If I get to cut apart La Leche League mom wannabes who tear apart real moms for realistic choices, you already know I can do that. Or I could review a book or two.

| October 20, 2006 @ 2:10 pm

5. bevin said,

Hi Stefanie:
    I am a mom who is also a writer. I was just thinking I’d like to do some blogging as a way of channeling all the funny, strange, useful and useless thoughts in my head. I am kinda hot I guess. Anyway, I would love to hear more about the site you’re editing. My email is bevinwallace@comcast.net

| October 20, 2006 @ 4:48 pm

6. Denise said,

Stefanie,

I would be more than interested in sharing some of my writing for HotMoms. Please email me more information. dkozuch@comcast.net

Currently, I am in the process of starting my own blog and would love to share some of my stories with you. Basically my husband said it would be a great outlet for me and then maybe I could actually some being a lurker and converse with my pretend internet blog friends.

Look forward to hearing from you.

| October 20, 2006 @ 5:24 pm

What the hell… sure, I’d love to write for you. Although, my writing may not be up to snuff and I am so-not-hot (don’t you need make-up and heels for that shit?). Read my blog, see what you think. You can e-mail me at kristaaswanson@yahoo.com if you are interested.

| October 20, 2006 @ 5:50 pm

I would love to help – lossofmemory@gmail.com.

| October 20, 2006 @ 7:30 pm

9. Izzy said,

Dude.. I went to Hot Moms and they have An Inconvenient Truth right on the front. How hot is that? Very.

| October 20, 2006 @ 10:38 pm

10. Haley-O said,

Wow! Congrats on your new gig! I’m going to check it out now! I can’t apply to write, though, because I’ve got too much on my plate already. Good luck with it. Can’t wait to check it. :)

| October 21, 2006 @ 1:09 am

11. stephanie said,

If you think my shit would be right, I’d love to do it, Stef.

Let me know.

| October 21, 2006 @ 1:54 am

being tragically unhip (and not terribly hot)I have neither a blog or webpage, thus the anonymous post… but seeing how my plate is far from full I’d welcome the opportunity to give it a whirl. cool, thanks…Jenni
    jfrucinski@hoitmail.com

| October 21, 2006 @ 2:12 am

great. I’m a shoe-in now, right?
    hotmail, hotmail…

| October 21, 2006 @ 2:14 am

14. Erin said,

If I were at all hot, or even interesting, I would happily help you out. Alas, I fall short of both of those criteria.

I am a mom, though–at least that’s something!

| October 21, 2006 @ 3:11 am

15. Jenée said,

If you’d like to hear from a single chick who doesn’t want kids and giggles slightly at the term “hot moms,” please keep me in mind. Thanks.

| October 21, 2006 @ 7:55 am

16. nila said,

I like the site, it’s so diverse. I’m a mom, and the hot part is easy. I live in Arizona. I’d love to help.

| October 21, 2006 @ 11:32 am

17. julie said,

Sure. I would give it a shot.

jeweleels@gmail.com

| October 21, 2006 @ 2:13 pm

18. Tuesday Girl said,

I would love to be in on it. After all, I am a hot mom.

| October 21, 2006 @ 8:45 pm

19. Misfit Hausfrau said,

I’m in if it isn’t too late! This post didn’t pop up in my kinja file,so I wasn’t aware of it.

| October 23, 2006 @ 3:00 am

20. Xanax Mom said,

I’d love to be a “hot” mom. Please let me know how to participate!

| October 23, 2006 @ 3:25 am

21. stefanierj said,

Not hot, but willing to write for free if you still need some bitches for this. MWAH.

| October 23, 2006 @ 3:08 pm

22. sweatpantsmom said,

Hey, I know I’m late to the game, but if you’re interested in a lukewarm mom wearing sweatpants, I’m in.

| October 24, 2006 @ 1:11 am

23. Mamacita! said,

Count me in…I love the site.
    I’m hot and not just because it’s a winter survival tactic in Chicago.

| October 24, 2006 @ 5:30 pm

24. a bra that fits & a can opener that works said,

I’ve got more kids then I know what to do with (foster parents & a few “homemade” ones too!) And boy is it Hot in GA.That’s the only hot you’ll get out of me!

| October 28, 2006 @ 1:54 am

25. a bra that fits & a can opener that works said,

| October 28, 2006 @ 1:54 am

26. ESB said,

hi–i’d be interested in writing, if you still need more people….i started a new blog finally! -erica

| October 28, 2006 @ 1:02 pm

27. molly said,

I’m interested, I’m a mom, I’m hot (menopause makes it so)!

| November 1, 2006 @ 8:57 pm

28. Anne D said,

This sounds really interesting.I am definitely game!!

As a new blogger, I might be able to provide a different perspective. My blog, He Can’t Eat That,is only a little over a week old and focuses on what its like to raise two kids with lots of food allergies. There are more and more of us dealing with this and I want to connect with other moms who go into meltdown when they see a peanut!

| November 2, 2006 @ 7:21 pm

29. Mom101 said,

We’ve already been in touch with them for a cool mom picks collaboration – congrats to you! It sounds like a wonderful opportunity (and I know they’re delighted to have you).

| November 4, 2006 @ 2:40 pm

30. sarah said,

okay, so I’m slooooooooow and way behind on this, and you are probably up to your hairy armpits in *hot* moms by now, but I would love to be a part of the project. Let me know if there’s anything I can contribute!

schubie71 at gmail dot com

| November 5, 2006 @ 12:05 am

31. taira said,

i know this is a little late but if you are still looking i would love to help. i have no experience but i’d love to try to spread my thoughts around. my email is Dqbaby76@hotmail.com.

| November 7, 2006 @ 5:07 pm

32. Chase said,

Fashionably late to the party. I’m keen to be part of the project if you’re still looking for writers. Happy to write travel tip/product reviews as my little one will have been to 10 countries by the time she is 8 months old. My blog is http://www.thechaseison.blogspot.com

Email: lallbritton@gmail.com

| November 9, 2006 @ 3:34 pm

33. jen h. said,

I’m not sure I have anything super intelligent to say… all those brain cells *POOF* during labour… but here’s my blog link too! I’ll link you to my review of Devil Wears Prada. :)

my email is mom_to_maymuna@yahoo.com