13 Things I’m Embarrassed About

Here’s my 13 but I don’t know how to let people link to their 13. I’ll figure it out between this Thursday and next Thursday so I can be more part of the gang!

13. I never went to college.
12. I’m addicted to sugar (but I’ve been off it since a month after I had the baby)
11. I don’t like Radiohead.
10. I need a bikini wax every 3 weeks but rarely get them.
9. I still enjoy an apple martini now and again.
8. I’ve teared up to a Celine Dion song.
7. My second toe is a lot longer than my big toe.
6. I once dated a married man.
5. I have fat knees.
4. I often listen to country music – new country music.
3. I sometimes start the countdown to bedtime with my baby first thing in the morning.
2. I’ve voted on American Idol.
1. I’ve never met a Lifetime movie I didn’t like.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.

Posted by Stefanie Wilder Taylor on April 6, 2006 9:32 pmUncategorized11 comments

1. MrsFortune said,

Well I didn’t do one but I’m with ya on 11, 9, 5 (and I’ve got fat ankles, too I think) and 2. But who did you vote FOR is the question (I voted for Bo, last year. Over. And Over. Again. And once this year I voted for Taylor).

| April 6, 2006 @ 10:36 pm

2. Heather said,

I vote on american idol a lot. And I’ve done the countdown to bedtime many times!

| April 6, 2006 @ 10:45 pm

3. Crazy Lady said,

Hey – my second toe is longer too.
    And Apple Martini’s….

oh sorry, I was in my happy place for a bit.

| April 7, 2006 @ 3:58 am

4. Cityslicker Mom said,

Don’t feel embarassed about the Apple martinis, and I love Lifetime movies too. You’re awesome!

| April 7, 2006 @ 5:39 am

5. Jess Riley said,

For some reason I feel safe in saying that I too have teared up to a Celine Dion song.

And bikini wax? Ha! Don’t tell my husband there is such a thing or he might want me to get one.

I freaking wish I had Tivo so I could tape your show on Monday. I’ll have to figure out how to program the VCR. So I guess this means I’m officially a Stefanie groupie. :)

| April 7, 2006 @ 6:23 pm

6. surcie said,

I’m with you on 12, 11, 9, 8, 3, and 2–except that I’m still eating the sugar and I don’t countdown quite so much anymore, now that the boy is capable of entertaining himself some of the time.

| April 7, 2006 @ 6:32 pm

7. Teacher lady said,

I still haven’t completely figured this meme thing out. I did a Thursday 13 on13 things that irritate the crap out of me, but the 13 things I’m embarrassed about would be far more interesting. It will be perfect for next Thursday!

| April 7, 2006 @ 6:46 pm

8. IzzyMom said,

Having your second toe be longer than your big one is supposed to be a sign of aristocracy. Or so I’ve been told about my own :-)

| April 7, 2006 @ 8:43 pm

A guy I used to work with once told me my big toes looked like plums! I probably shouldn’t wear sandles, but isn’t that true for most people? I’m with you on 12,5, and 3 oh, and 10 I have mutton chops right now…

| April 10, 2006 @ 1:49 am

10. Denial said,

Funny list. Celine and lifetime…classic!

| April 10, 2006 @ 3:20 am

11. Jenée said,

For all the times I’ve worn flip flops to poker games, I’m surprised you either didn’t notice my freakishly large second toe or didn’t share the fact that you too had one. I believe it’s a sign of intelligence. Or gambling addiction. I forget which.

I found it particularly amusing that you mentioned “voting on American Idol” as one of your top 13 but didn’t mention the fact that you called in a favor so you could attend an AI taping. Hee hee. (I’m no better- when asked, I still use Brian as my excuse for ever watching AI).

| April 10, 2006 @ 7:06 am